Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?

Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?
You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you Free

Mega Grafx Amazon.com AStore

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Turning a Dream Sequence into Science Fiction" The Apocalypse and the Brave New World Revisited

Robinia pseudoacacia ‘Umbraculifera’ .Image via Wikipedia
                Nowadays it hard for me to dream unless I get some kind of revelation while asleep. I'm a born again Christian who relies on the Lord Jesus Christ with whom I have a relationship with. I believe that God gives people dreams and visions to know the outcome of certain events. I think that most of my inspiration has come from these dreams. I began to fast and this helped with my dreaming. For the past three days I had three significant dreams in sequences that were related to one another. These dreams I believe he would want me to know for the future. One thing about these dreams were events that seem to be in the not so distant future. These dreams that I experience is from a world that seemed to be from George Orwell's 1984 and Aldous Huxley's A Brave New World


My first dream, I arrived at this place that I wasn't familiar with. It looked like another state I was in. It didn't look like the state I lived in. The area had a forest of conifer trees in the distance and the region had no mountain nor hills of any kind. Everything looked artificial. I saw a scene where once there was a large river that flowed from north to south but it wasn't there anymore. Instead of a river there was a wide gap from one end I was looking across to the other side. The gap was so monstrous that you could cross over to the other side. It became a large canyon. Then suddenly the ground on which I stood was shaking. It's was an earthquake. There was a man in the dream with me. There was something different about him. He was unusually handsome, but something about him bothered me. I felt like I didn't want to be with this person. He was making me feel uncomfortable because I was trying to see what was going on around me and he was a distraction. I was looking far away to the other side of the huge canyon that formed and I felt I needed to get across. Then I began to see vehicles like flying cars. These cars could float on air. The cars didn't have any wheels on them. They had some kind of antigravity propulsion underneath the body of the vehicle. The mechanisms under the cars seems to hum quietly and glow. Some of them flew across the other side of the canyon. The ground was still shaking under me. Then to the other side of me there was an automatic extension bridge that was stretching over the canyon. While the bridge was extending across to the land on the other side, it seemed to move like an escalator. The road on the bridge seem to be moving.

                The second dream, I arrived at this other strange and bizarre place. It looked like some ancient civilization. The place I was in reminded me of a scene from the 1928 silent sci-fi film, Metropolis. I stood there watching all the strange manifestations that were taking place in this open air amphitheater type structure. The  structure was made of a strange alien material. It's appearance was like lava stone, but with smaller pores like it was alive and could breathe. This structure had huge steps that descended down and then upward into a tower that had huge steps like a Babylonian ziggurat and an Egyptian pyramid. There was an extremely tall, thin alien female being was ascending up the ziggurat and stopped. The female being raised one of its arms up towards the sky as to worship it or to call whatever it was into existence. I looked at the sky and it was very dark. The sky had no sun, moon, nor stars. It was a strange eerie appearance that had muted colored of purple, deep indigo blue, and a heavy gray. The sky looked more like a backdrop in a theater than a normal sky. As I turned to look behind me there was in attendance a floating platform with a live Buddha-type figure of a large man that appeared to have a pale white skin. There the attendees that were present in this arena bowed down before this figure as it floated down towards the ziggurat-pyramid type tower. After looking at this strange ceremony, I just turned away from it, walked away, shaking my head in disgust.

                The third dream, I arrived in this dusty small town setting. There was no signs of grass or vegetation anywhere. The place was very dreary and dusty almost desert-like as if it hadn't rained there for a very long time. I was a traveler on foot into this town and I was looking for supplies. I don't know why I would act this way, but I had in my mind I was looking for supplies and cool water to drink. I felt I was very thirsty. This place as I kept walking past these buildings that look like those from an Old West town of Dodge City. The dusty streets were covered with debris and the roads were dirt as well. The vehicles that moved on the road were moving very fast and didn't stop for anything or anyone for that matter. The vehicles were huge semi-trucks that were carrying what looked like large military equipment. In the center of the median was standing a militant guard with these large freighter trucks speeding past him. I witness one pedestrian hit by one of these large truck and no one stopped to help, even the guard didn't lift a hand. He stood almost android-like and stood like a statue with no emotion of any kind. The people in the town were walking about like they were zombies they had a sense of complacency in their appearance. I found it very strange.  I tried speaking with one of the residence there and they walked past me like I wasn't there. I don't know why but for some reason I followed that person to a building that looked like a place where people meet like a club or restaurant of some sort. Now at this point I'd never go into a club, but something compelled me to follow this person. They ascended up a flight of wooden boarded stairs which creaked underneath our feet as we stepped. When we got to the top of the stairs we were stopped at the door's entrance the person ahead of me made no movement. The man who sat at the door on a stool had a strange looking device in his hand. I did know why until the person ahead of me walked past without any problems or the man asking for any kind of identification. I found that strange as well. When he looked at me he had a look of drunkenness in his face and his eyes looked as if they were dead. I told him I would like to go in and he said "you're not allowed." I said "why not?" He raised the device in his hand, and said "you can't go past this point." Then something in my conscience mind told me that you had to have the mark chip in your body to enter into any building in this town. I said "this is against my rights," and he just laughed. I then wanted to leave this town because I felt that I would be found out that I didn't have this chip in my hand or forehand. I didn't want to be caught, arrested, or even killed for not having this mark. I didn't look back. Then this scripture from the Holy Bible came to mind in Revelation 13:16-18, "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." I left this apocalyptic town forever never to return. I fled to the mountains and lived off the land free from the evil tyranny that ran rampant below. There I found the peace I was looking for through God's creation, His Holy Son, and His word. He told us that was all we need when all things would come upon the earth that would cause men's hearts to fail for fear. Perfect love casts out fear. 


REFERENCES CITED
Carr, Teresa. Personal Journals and Manuscripts. Print. 11 June 2011.
KJV Holy Bible. Book of Revelation, chapter 13. Thomas Nelson Publishers. Print. retrieved 11 June 2011. 
NPR Staff. Janelle Monae: Dreaming in Science Fiction. NPR. 14 May 2010. Web. retrieved 11 June 2011. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126833378
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: