Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?

Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?
You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you Free

Mega Grafx Amazon.com AStore

Saturday, March 07, 2009

My Favorite Childhood Books

I love reading books. Anything from the King James Holy Bible to classics and sci-fi to non-fiction DIY technical manuals. My most memorable book from my childhood was Elsa and Pippa’s Challenge by Joy Adamson, The Grinch, The Lorax, and Horton by Dr. Suess, The Biggest Bear, Treasure Island, and Bible Stories. This is a very touching story about Elsa the Lioness. Remember Born Free? It still lives on. Wild Animals need to live in the wild. If you see an exotic animal being sold or displayed find out what you can do to save it. Then tell others that wild animals need to stay in the wild that’s the way God intended it.



Note: When I was in elementary school the first book I remember reading was titled Elsa by Joy Adamson. It’s been with me ever since. Books and stories do have an impact. I loved Ring of Bright Water.

No comments: