Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?

Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?
You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you Free

Mega Grafx Amazon.com AStore

Friday, March 06, 2009

Faith Opens a Door

Just the other day I had a major setback in my progess of achieving a higher education in graphic communications (BFA). I thought with things as they are and the economy God only knew how would these things would come about. Then it wasn't long until I received an order in the mail and inside was a card that caught my interest. My eyes fell on these words, " When God closes one door He opens another." The image was a teacup cottage in the Blessings of Hope musical ornament by Thomas Kinkade. I've always admired the Painter of Light's work. He has inspired many people worldwide. I hope that one day that I can do the same with the talent and gifts God gave and by the grace of His Son Jesus Christ that I can do all things through Him which strengthens me (Phil. 4:13).

No comments: