Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?

Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?
You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you Free

Mega Grafx Amazon.com AStore

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Let There Be a Lightbox

Made for Hampton Arts 2009 CatalogImage via Wikipedia
When God Elohim, YAHWEH and YESHUA created the heaven and earth the first words He said was, "Let there be light." As far as history was written man has recreated life as we know it in the form of art. Someone once said, "Given a blank piece of paper it's hard to be God." But, don't we have fun doing it? I began this blog because I have a love for art. I'm a graphic artist. Ever since I was a little kid I always liked anything to do with paper or any surface I could draw on. And the colors, I love those colors. I have a website I'm developing as a work in progress. I express my ideas and thoughts at a place I called Mega Grafx. I've visited alot of illustration sites on the web and I'm confident that I can run like the rest of them. If you're reading this and have the same interest as me drop me a comment and let me know what you do as an artist. I like to know what's going on in the biz and I'm always free to share ideas.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: