Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?

Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?
You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you Free

Mega Grafx Amazon.com AStore

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Maya 2011

Autodesk MayaImage via AutodeskHi there,

It's been a while since my last blog post. I've been busy with classes. This is my last year and big things are happening. I'm taking a 3D class in Maya and it's lots of fun. Autdesk is packaging their products in the new 2011 Suite that includes Maya, 3D Studio Max, Softimage, MudBox, and MotionBuilder. I'm hoping and planning to have some tutorials I'm experimenting with and post some projects here also. Progress can never be finer. So far, I've done a house, a human hand, army tank, laser ray gun, and a group of objects using curves and the revolve tool, which is alot of fun. The objects I did were a wine bottle, hat, tire, picture frame, and a table lamp. Not bad, huh?


The illustration class was awesome and so was the instructor. We did a package collaboration of a music band. I used a local Christian band, Judah's Lion, and did the logo. You guessed it! It included a concert poster, CD, and a website. I'll be putting together a video and posting it on Youtube in a few days. 'Til next time.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: