Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?

Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?
You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you Free

Mega Grafx Amazon.com AStore

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Five Bee’s of Being Cool: Living with Purpose and Passion

Christians believe that Jesus is the mediator ...Image via Wikipedia
by Teresa Carr

For many years I struggled through my life trying to make it work out. I spent time in isolation thinking my life never amounted to much. I re-evaluated my life what I had done so far. Practically, most of my life had been surrounded with some kind of interest in art and design. Art to me had become more of an interest. I’ve learned that it’s the only thing I’ve thought about. I enjoyed going to art galleries and museums. I had also taken an interest in writing about subjects that interest me such as graphic arts, painting, design, bible history, archeology, astronomy, sciences, poetry, education, and farming. But nothing really gives me more contentment than art. There is one other thing that has helped me along life’s road and that the love and grace of God the Father and his son Jesus Christ. It was he who gave me this gift of art. It’s my only love and the only thing that I can do without getting bored, making too many mistakes, or I just don’t get fulfillment from another venture that will eventually end up in the dumpster of life. It is God’s will that we are to find our purpose in life, develop and work with it that means find out how to make money at it, and give back to God what he has given you. In the Bible, Genesis 35:30-35 mentions how Bezaleel was a craftsman of cunning works and engraving. Bezaleel was a slave in Egypt and when Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt Moses elected Bezaleel to build the ark of the covenant. Bezaleel had it in his heart what the Lord called him to do. The Lord put wisdom (skill) into the heart of those that are stirred up to do with what gift He’s given us. Each one of us can do whatever God has called us to do. When we’ve not fulfilled our destiny it’s a set back in the life we are to live out. Remember it was said that when we get older we regret what we should have done earlier in life and never did it.

The problem I’ve encountered was it really what God wanted me to do? So far, I’ve come half way to achieving my desire only being stopped by a few obstacles and roadblocks. One of the big ones has been finance. This is due to the lack of work and fewer career opportunities. Geographically and demographically speaking I’m a prisoner who looks to escape to freedom of creative expression and productivity. To make something work it takes planning and hard work.

I’ve come up with the following Five Principles you can tackle about any challenge in your life all it takes is faith and truth in Jesus Christ. They have been proved and tested through time. These I call the Five Elements of Being.
1.Be in tune and follow your inner voice. Know what your talents are. It’s God’s way of talking to you. Speak your dream into being through the Word of God. Believe what God has for you. He gave you special talents and gifts. It’s up to you to know and use these talents and gifts for His glory. (James 1:17)
2.Be a Visionary. Write down your vision. Find your passion and figure out how to make money at it and give back to others. Take a leap of faith. Never give up on your hopes, goals, and dreams. If you have a dream in your heart it is God’s desire that put it there. (Habakkuk 2:2)
3.  Never be a quitter. Always persevere. Never give up! When the going gets rough the tough get going. When one door shuts another one opens. Through obedience and persistence you can do it, because Philippians 4:13 says, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Don’t let anyone decide who you are. God made you unique and He has the final word on who you are, is God’s gift to you. What you do with your life is your gift to God.
4.  Be Resourceful. It will take a lot of hard work. Build on your resources. It will pay off. Keep the LORD first place in everything. Commit your plans to Him. Don’t let your work be in vain, but trust in the LORD to direct your paths. (Psalm 127:1; Proverbs 16:3)
5.  Be obedient. Always pray. Always let God be your guide. Seek him for direction and financial needs. Through obedience and persistence wait upon the Lord. He’s your support system. Accept where you’re placed and where you can best serve God. (I Thess. 5:17; Psalm 32:8; Psalm 48:14; Psalm 132:15)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: