Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?

Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?
You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you Free

Mega Grafx Amazon.com AStore

Monday, March 02, 2009

Spring is Near

Well, Thing-a-day.com has ended a month long run of well doing a thing a day. It was a real blast! Now, down to business. I may not get to finish design school at this time. Seems that Sallie Mae is having trouble themselves and I'm not sure if they have the money to lend for education. Five years is an awful long time to get a Bachelor's especially when I already have an Associates of Arts degree in Graphic Design with a minor in Fine Art. Plus, $69,000.00 is alot of money. Only two of my credits transferred to said school. There has to be an easier way to get a piece of paper to frame and put on your wall. If you want to know which school is involved leave a message in the comment box and I've get back to you.

T

No comments: