Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?

Yeshua is coming back! Are you ready?
You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you Free

Mega Grafx Amazon.com AStore

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Old Paths and a Detour

2006-08-22 - Road Trip - Day 30 - United State...Image by C. G. P. Grey via FlickrPosted by wisewarrior@rocketmail.com in Feb. 08, 2006, under Uncategorized
Hello! My name is Teresa Carr, and I started this blog because I want to leave something behind in any event I leave this world and my hope to journey to my final home in Heaven with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I didn't know how to begin this blog so I thought was to share to everyone the important things in my life that shaped who I am and what I did in the course of my short life here on earth. I love to make videos about sharing the Gospel of Jesus with others, showing my artwork, talk about books I've read, or about my favorite activities like survival in the wilderness, camping, organic gardening, cycling, digital photography, and astronomy. I love to write and this blog will be a get outlet to some of the thigs I feel passionate about. I have most of my videos at Youtube and Vimeo. I hope you can visit there and watch some of the videos that may be of importance to some of you. Most of them are not to scare you, but to give you hope that no matter what they say about God and His Son Jesus Christ he cares about people very much. Our world is changing and it is time to take the Gospel to others who have never heard of the Gospel of Jesus Christ before. When the demographics of other countries diminish and others increase who bring with them another culture of living it make it a good time to witness the saving grace of the Lord.
Jesus said to his disciples as they traveled through the country of Samaria long ago. He said to them look the fields are white and ready for harvest. That message still lives on today in our generation. We need to return to the old paths of living and stand up to face evil. Because the storms will come but the righteous will have a foundation to stand.
Also in my pages I will talk about life in the art world, bible study and historical studies in relation to the bible, journalism and writing, and fitness and health. So I hope you will bookmark my site and come back periodically.
Thanks for dropping by!
The Peace of YAH and His Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior go with you wherever you go.
TC
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: